domingo, 23 de novembro de 2014

Nick Lachey - SoulO


"SoulO" is the first album of solo career of former member of boy band "98 Degrees", the singer, songwriter, actor and producer "Nick Lachey". His first solo album was released on November 11, 2003 by Universal Records. The album mix Pop / Dance-Pop / Pop-Rock and had only two singles, "Shut Up", "This I Swear". In addition to the singles attention is given to the following songs (in which I liked too): "Let Go," "I Fall In Love Again", "Can not Stop Loving You" and "You're the Only Place".

Tracklist:
1. Shut Up
2. Let Go
3. This I Swear
4. Could You Love
5. Carry On
6. You're the Only Place
7. Can't Stop Loving You
8. Edge of Eternity
9. It's Alright
10. I Fall in Love Again
11. Open Your Eyes
12. On and On

Nick Lachey - SoulO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário